Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Morning!

Christmas morning was so fun, I think it is so much fun to watch my kids. Nothing makes me happier than seeing them happy. They loved everything they got. They woke up at 7:30, which I didn't think was bad at all. Soffie graced us with her presence at 8:00, what a good baby she is. We spent the day with my parents, Nancy and Marshall. We had our traditional Monkey bread, eggs, and sausage for breakfast. For dinner we had the best prime rib, made by my mom and dad. It pretty much melted in your mouth. Ella was ranting and raving about it the whole time she was eating it. That girls loves her beef. So grateful for my family, friends, and especially my Savior. The Kemp family is very blessed.









All dressed up in their Christmas outfits.


3 comments:

Sally said...

It looks like a lot of fun. Cute pictures - I like Ella's monkey hat and Tanners HUGE copter.

Trina said...

So cute!! So glad you had a great Christmas! Mom and dad are lucky to have you close by!

Kristen said...

Favorite line from this post, "That girl loves her beef." Ha! Wish my kids like anything I made...