Sunday, November 4, 2012

Janet and Nick

My sister, Janet, got married. We are so happy for her and the wedding was beautiful. All of my siblings were able to come to the wedding, which is saying something because there are 7 kids total. Her hubby's name is Nick, and we think he is great. My kids fell in love with their Uncle Nick very fast, hes great with kids. They were married in the Columbia River Temple on October 12 and there was a reception in Mattawa that night. The reception turned out really nice. I will add more pictures later, once we get the photos from the photographer but here a few that I took.









Love these pictures of my kids.




 In college I took a floral design class, so I have done the flowers for two of my sisters wedding. I was a little nervous because it had been so long but my mom, Janet, Nick, and my dad helped. 


3 comments:

Trina said...

What a great day and fun pictures!

Sally said...

I love that last picture of Tanner. The kids really loved those drinks! It was so good to see everyone and thanks for taking care of me that last night/morning.

Julie said...

Love all the pics! The one with Soffie and your mom is so sweet. One to remember for sure.