Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Week

Wow, I'm kind of glad Halloween is over. It has become quite the extravaganza. We had four different opportunities to trick-or-treat and the kids got way to much candy. We went to the school trunk-or-treat, the church trunk-or-treat, we went to Dave's work, and then Halloween night. I let them eat as much as they wanted after the school and church trunk-or-treat but after that I decided they'd had enough. I asked if I could buy their candy, they both loved the idea and are quite happy with their toys. I'm grateful to have children that aren't overloaded with sugar anymore. Tanner was Bob the builder, Ella was a good witch, and Soffie was a ladybug. 






We kept with our tradition, we went trick-or-treating with my cousin and her kids. They had so much fun. Sadly, this will be our last time for at least a couple of years because they are moving this Summer. We will miss our trick-or-treating buddies. 

5 comments:

Trina said...

What a fun week. Loved the costumes. Your kids are so cute!

Sally said...

That's a lot of Halloween fun! Cute costumes and halloween outfits! I didn't know Chad was moving - how sad.

Janet Mae said...

That is the cutest ladybug I have ever seen!

Jana said...

Your kids look great! And your photography is awesome!!

Stephanie said...

Wow! That's a lot of candy. I love their outfits. I'll have to remember Bob the Builder for future reference.