Sunday, November 4, 2012

Blessing Soffie

Dave blessed Soffie Sunday, October 21 and it was a beautiful day. The blessing was sweet and simple. Soffie was really good during the blessing. We had Dave's parents there, my parents, grandpa and Ellen, Uncle Bill and Aunt Ruth, and Julie's family. It was a sweet day and we feel very blessed to have this sweet girl. We had a dinner after and it was nice to visit with family and friends. It was great to have family and friends involved in the blessing, it is always nice to feel that love and support.








3 comments:

Trina said...

I am so glad that you had a lot of family and friends there for Soffie's special day. Wish we lived closer and could have come. Love all the pictures!

Sally said...

I'm glad it went so well. Everyone looks good!

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures. I still wish I could have made it. Next time we'll be there.