Monday, October 29, 2012

2 Months

I'm still so in love with this little girl, she really is my best baby so far. She loves to lay on the floor, especially if I'm talking to her. She is a very happy baby, she usually only cries if shes tired or hungry. I thought her head was huge but I took her to the doctor and her head is 51 percentile, her length is 93 percentile, and her weight is 81 percentile. She weighs 12 lbs 1 oz. She has a very averaged sized head just very chubby cheeks, which I love. 







4 comments:

Trina said...

Adorable! It was so fun to meet her and I can't believe that she is 2 months already. I am glad that she is a good baby for you!

Stephanie said...

She's so stinkin cute. I can't wait to see her and cuddle her some more at Thanksgiving.

Sally said...

Oh so cute! Her chubbiness reminds me of my babies - those are the best kind of cheeks to kiss!

Brittney said...

She is SOOO adorable! Just so cute.