Sunday, September 30, 2012

And then there were THREE

These three are such a joy to have but three kids has been and still is an adjustment. My days fly by and are filled with school, soccer, feeding Soffie, playing, homework, reading books, endless laundry, grocery shopping, running errands, cleaning, dishes, and much more but at the end of the day I feel like I didn't get anything done and there is still so much to do. Its amazing how much laundry a tiny little person can add to the pile. Really, this little girl has been great so far, which I am very grateful for. She is a pretty good eater, is happy, and sleeps great at night.










6 comments:

Sally said...

Cute pictures Betsy! I love the one of their feet!

Jana said...

Great pictures! Three seemed like a big jump for me, we could no longer divide and conquer! And four is literally kicking my behind!

Julie said...

Congrats on cute little Sophie! Sorry I'm a little behind. I didn't realize I hadn't checked your blog for so long! How fun. I'm glad she fits right into the family.

Trina said...

Adorable pictures. So fun! Soffie looks like she is very loved!!!

Lindsey said...

These pictures are so sweet! I LOVE the pictures of their cute feet. It sounds like you are so busy! Most people I talk to tell me three was the biggest adjustment. But at some point you got them all dressed for these pictures so it looks like you're doing pretty well to me!! :)

Julie said...

so sweet! love them all!