Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Soccer Mom

I'm officially a soccer  mom, Ella has been playing soccer this Fall and is loving it. Her coach is my best friend's husband. Her best friend is on her team, a girl in our ward and two girls that she rides the bus with. She loves going to practice and is always wanting to practice at home. In one of her games she made two goals, and of course I was gone that week. Her teams name is "Sparkle Motion." Dave got certified so he could ref her games.

Bailey, Lexi, Alexa, Ivy, Jackie, and Ella.


I know what you are thinking ladies, but I'm sorry he is taken. 


3 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the team name, and your comment below the picture of Dave is hilarious. Miss you guys already!

Sally said...

So cute! I love it! What a great dad to go ref her games! Sorry you missed her goals, but I'm sure she'll make more.

Trina said...

Very fun! Love all the pictures.