Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Six Years

On August 30 Ella turned six. She has been talking about her birthday for a long time, I think she was more excited about her birthday then starting school. We had a birthday party for her a couple of weeks early so that she had a party before Soffie came. I'm glad we did because we had Ella's party on Friday and Soffie came that Monday. She had a My Little Pony party, it was cute and very simple. The girls swam, we had a pinata, cupcakes and ice cream, and pillowcase races. 

I asked Ella a few questions: 
1.  What is your favorite color? Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? My Little Ponies
3. What is your favorite fruit? Raspberries
4. What is your favorite tv show? My Little Ponies
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? 
Cheese sandwich
6. What is your favorite outfit? 
Grey dress with sparkles
7. What is your favorite game? 
Wii Princess
8. What is your favorite snack? 
Fruit Roll-up
9. What is your favorite animal? 
Bunny
10. What is your favorite song? My Little Ponies, Friendship is Magic
11. What is your favorite book? 
Barbie and A Mermaid Tale
12. Who is your best friend? 
Lexi
13. What is your favorite cereal? 
Lucky Charms
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? 
Jump on the trampoline
15. What is your favorite drink? 
Water, the girl loves her water.
16. What is your favorite holiday? 
Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? 
Rainbow Dash stuffed animal
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? 
Pancakes with sprinkles
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? 
Hawaiian Haystacks 

20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Gymnastics teacher 








5 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations on Sophie! What a sweet girl. Her room is so cute, too. I hope you are doing well and hanging in there with 3!

Nancy said...

I love how specific all of her answers are. She is too funny.

Sally said...

Happy Birthday Ella!

Jana said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Trina said...

Happy Birthday Ella! I can't believe she is 6. They grow up too fast. Looks like a fun birthday and party!