We decided to put laminate floors in our kitchen, family room, hallway and laundry room. I was a little worried but I love them. Yes, they show dirt but at least I can clean the dirt. I was worried it would be loud and its really not too bad.
It was a bit of work though. We had a few surprises. The biggest being that there was a 1/2 sub-floor in the kitchen, entryway, and laundry. Dave decided to rip it up and it took him a day and half. If someone had told me on day two that they could make it all go away and give me back my carpet and linoleum, I would have said yes. I learned that I don't do well when my house is being renovated. I don't like my kitchen unusable. But now that its done, I am so happy and love it.

1 comments:
It looks amazing! I don't like living in construction either but it is usually worth it in the end.
Post a Comment