Monday, March 5, 2012

Number 3!!!!!


That's right everyone, baby number three is on its way. Yes, as you can tell by the pictures we are all very excited about a new baby coming to our home. I'm a little over 14 weeks now, due September 4. I am feeling pretty normal now, which is so nice. I'm not going to lie, January was a little rough for the Kemp household but we made it through and we can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl.
Ella is especially excited, after we told her she got a big grin on her face and said, "I get baby sister." The girl is convinced its a girl. I have been trying to prep her on the possibility of it being a boy. So we'll see.

13 comments:

Stephanie said...

What? I find out on your blog that you're pregnant? J/K I was suspicious since you went for over a month without posting and mom told me a while back. I'm excited for you and I love your floors.

Betsy said...

Funny, I know everyone knows and that's why I haven't called anybody.

Janet Mae said...

So excited! Your floors! I love them. I hope for Ellas sake its a girl.

Janet Mae said...

PS I miss you guys. Please come visit.

Janet Mae said...

Or maybe Ill just move back in with you guys...

Sally said...

When did you get new floors? I first noticed your new rug(which is cute) and then thought it was odd to have a rug on carpet...I love the wide planks! So glad you are feeling better now and I hope Ella gets a sister. I think it's good to find out early so that if it isn't a girl she can adjust before the baby gets here.

Brittney said...

Yay! Congrats! And I love your living room rug.

Jana said...

Hooray! Babies are great! And close cousins are awesome!

Trina said...

We are so happy for you! Your floors look amazing!

Kristen said...

YAY! So happy for you. I'm glad you're feeling better. So funny that this has turned into a baby and new floor post. But I really do love that rug!

Tiffany said...

Congrats! So glad you are feeling better. And I love your rug!

Julie said...

Congrats Betsy! That's so exciting. Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. Glad you are feeling better!

Tana said...

I almost asked you at church today, but that is so hard to do. I am so happy for you guys. Congrats!