We started a new tradition at our house this year, I decided I wanted to make the day before school a bit more special. So I made one of Ella's favorites for dinner, which is homemade pizza. I also made a fun cake to celebrate, its a pencil. We had a special FHE and ended it with a father's blessing. All in all I think she felt pretty special and ready to go to school. Hopefully we can keep this tradition going every year.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
First Day
Posted by Betsy at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute cake! What a fun tradition!
cute everything!
What a great tradition! Ella looks so grown up!
What a fun tradition! I wish it wouldn't have so hectic when my kids started school. I usually try to fix their favorite breakfast. Very cute cake and Ella looks so grown up!
Post a Comment