We wanted to take one last little summer trip before school started and before it gets cold. In Spokane we found a Cat Tales Zoo. It is a pretty small zoo (and a bit pricey) with lots of different kinds of big cats. You can also pay to feed some of the animals but we'll have to wait a bit because you have to be 8 to feed them. Tanner's favorite part was the monkey statues that you could sit on, I think he spent most of his time there. The kids loved it. We also went to the Riverfront park and had a bit of fun. At the park there is a big wagon slide, carousel, and spray toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That looks like a fun trip! I've probably said it before, but I really like Ella's swimsuit!
wow perfect timing on the pic of Ella in the water
Love the pictures! What a fun trip!
Post a Comment