My sweet little girl is five, I am really starting to feel old. She has been talking about her Tangled party for quite sometime and I think it was a success. We decorated lanterns, played pin the frying pan on Flynn Rider, had a pinata, cupcakes, and swam.
On her actual birthday we went to Red Robin for her birthday. She was so excited that they were going to sing to her and give her a balloon and ice cream, but when the time came she was so shy that she wouldn't look up.
Ella's birthday seems to fall on the first day of school, so she could have gone to kindergarten this year but we decided to wait.
Waiting for her guests to arrive.
Her cake and the cupcakes. One of easiest cakes I have ever made. After I finished making the cake Ella told me 20 times that she loved her cake. Yeah, I felt pretty awesome.

12 comments:
So fun! I bet all those little girls loved the Tangled party! I can't believe Ella is 5--time flies!
So cute Betsy! Miss you guys!
I love Phoenix but I miss you living with you guys so much. Oh what I wouldnt do to live closer.
Lexi had lots of fun. She is still talking about it.
ok I must not have looked at blogs for months cuz you posted tons. It looks like everything you guys did this summer was tons of fun!
SO CUTE! What a fun party!
Happy Birthday Ella!
What a fun party! I can't believe Ella is 5 already either. You are definitely NOT old :)
Happy Birthday Ella! The party looks like so much fun! Betsy you are amazing!
Happy Birthday Ella! What a fun party! The cake looks amazing! I am glad Ella loved it! If you are old because you have a 5 year old try having an 11 year old! Why do they have to grow up so fast!
That looks like a fun party. Savannah turned 7 on the 30th. That seems crazy.
That looks like a fun party. Savannah turned 7 on the 30th. That seems crazy.
What cute ideas for the Tangled party! And yes, it is crazy to think that you have a 5-year-old! Wow, time flies!
Wow! That is awesome! You are so creative, Betsy.
Post a Comment