I wished I would have showered and fixed my hair.
I feel that there has been A LOT of change in my life lately. It has been a little rough for me the past couple of weeks. I don't like change and I usually don't welcome it but unfortunately it is inevitable. Our ward got split up and then right after our stake got split. People that used to be in my ward are not even in my stake now.
To add to the change my two very good friends, Julie and Mckenzie, have both moved, which has been extremely hard for me. I really had the perfect set up. Both of my good friends lived right around the corner from me and we had so much fun together. We took our kids to the park together, did crafts together, just hung out, ate Indian food together, had girls nights, and so many good memories. We all have girls that played really well together. They were my go-to girls, if I was in a pinch they were there for me. I don't make GOOD friends easily so it is hard to see them move.
I must say that one of my friends is still really close and we will still hang out a lot. My other good friend has moved back to Tacoma and it was really hard to see her leave. I know we will still see her but it won't be quite the same.
I am not trying to feel sorry for myself but it has been hard and I feel like I am being left behind in a way. I know I am not but it is hard to see them move on. I am so happy for both of them.
These girls are the best.

5 comments:
Change is hard and it is hard to live far away from friends. I was the one moving away from my friends but that is really hard too. It won't be the same but you will always have them as friends. That is how I have to look at it. I hope the ward split and stake split goes ok. You are very likeable and I'm sure you will make some more good friends. You are such a fun and talented person who wouldn't want to be your good friend. I wish I lived closer so we could hang out.
:( Ok now you made me feel guilty about moving! I am glad we are still close but it is hard for me too not to see you at church every week. You are still my BEST friend and I am very close still! And I will still be your go to girl and I will still go to the park all the time with you too!
Good friends are hard to come by, something I totally understand. Hang in there!
Betsy, I'm glad you didn't move too! And I'm glad you're a regular at Book Club now. I got to know you better when you were my visiting teacher, but I hope to continue to learn new things about you and become better friends :-)
I will love you forever! You are always welcome into my home. I wish more than anything that I could have taken you with me. Kate misses Ella so much. I know that we will stay in touch. See you in April.
Kenzie
Post a Comment