I did my first 5k on Saturday. I have always wanted to do one so this was pretty exciting for me. I did it with Janet, we have been training for a few weeks so it was nice to see that our hard work paid off. We both finished without stopping. I had a goal of running it in 30 minutes and I did it in 29:59. I was so happy. I had to sprint at the end to make it. I chose this picture not because I look good but because Ella's face is priceless.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
5K
Posted by Betsy at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Way to go girls! I tell myself I am going to start running after this baby - but we'll see...
Congratulations! I am so glad you made your goal. That is awesome. I am doing a 5K in May and need to make a goal for myself.
Good for you Betsy. I am not a runner but I think people who are cool!
You are amazing! Hooray for you!
I have been wanting to run a 5K! I didn't even know one was available. Good job Betsy and sister Janet! You guys inspire me. Ella is a cutie, those glasses are SO cute on her little face.
um yeah my BF Rocks!
Valerie told me you ran the race! Great job! I hope to see you at other races coming up! Keep running!
Good job Betsy! I'm so proud of you. That's awesome you made your goal time, too. It was great seeing you! Caden really had fun and liked the bunny :) He even mentioned it again the next day when we were going somewhere, but I had to tell him we weren't going to Betsy's to see the rabbit.
Post a Comment