As August comes closer to an end I can feel Summer starting to end and my motivation to do the Summer activities. But we have been trying to enjoy the nice Summer days before they're gone. We have been going to the spray toys, taking walks, going to the Hermiston and Moses Lake Water parks, picking blackberries, going to grandmas, I am working for my dad and just having fun outside.
August is flying by and we are pretty much staying home this month. Its amazing how I always feel like next week I will have more time and next week is always just as busy as the week before. I don't know how some moms do it. I only have two and I feel like my plate is full.
Talking a walk at Zintel Canyon.
We went our annual Stake Picnic. The kids had a lot of fun. There were several blow up toys for Ella to play on, cotton candy, snow cones, and popcorn.
Having fun at the spray toys.
Ella sporting her Aunt Janet's shades.
One of Dave's coworkers told him about a place where there are blackberries. So we tried to out.
Once I saw tons (and I mean tons) of these spiders I told him that it wasn't worth it. Dave picked for probably 10 minutes and decided blackberries were worth buying. This picture does not do the spider justice, it was huge and there were tons. It was disgusting.

4 comments:
berries are not worth picking with spiders, i agree!
I'm glad you made it to Zintel Canyon! I also agree, berries are not worth picking with spiders, that was awful! I feel like summer is slipping by and I'm not quite ready for it to be over - we are doing some summer trips in September to prolong it!
Love the pics and as for those spiders there are tons around here! I had dad send me a spray to get rid of the darn things.
I love the picture of Dave with Ella on his shoulders. I would have just bought blackberries if it means picking with spiders. Ick! I feel like my summer was cut way too short with school starting the 11th of August. It sounds like you have really been enjoying yours.
Post a Comment