We were able to get together with most of my family. My sister came from Virginia so everyone tried to come as well so we could all see each other. The kids had a blast but can I say that having fun for kids can be hard. We all stayed with my parents, which is a bit crazy but lots of fun.
The kids played a ton, did the slip-n-slide, had a couple of water balloons fights, did some crafts, jumped on the tramp, four wheeler rides, played in the dirt, and just had fun playing.
Ella had many four wheeler rides.
They loved the dirt in the garden.
Grandma made her yummy doughnuts.
The kids had a couple of water balloon fights, that eventually led to the hose and grandpa. They had so much fun.
Ella with her cousin, Madeline. I thought it was sweet.
One of Ella's favorite things to do with water. Don't ask me why but the girl love to dip the top of her head in the water.
Another cute moment with her other cousin, Lilly.
We made shirts, they were super cute. We did their names on the back and some stuff on the front. The kids had fun spraying them.
We also decorated rocks. Heat up some rocks in the oven and then color them with crayons. Its cool how the crayons melt.
Tanner enjoying his cake pop.
More slip-n-slide. Ella decided to be the shark.

3 comments:
You got some good shots! I need to go through our pictures and post as well. It was fun to see you and your kids - they are even cuter in person!
so fun! I am guessing this was last weekend? Looks like Ella had a lot of fun!
Again, it looks like you had a great time! And again, it reminded me of going to your house for reunions. I love the picture of Tanner with the doughnut pieces, he looks really cute. Also, James has a romper just like Tanner's (the blue one with the dinosaur), but his is green with a monkey. I think it's so cute and I liked seeing Tanner in his:)
Post a Comment