Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What I've Been Up To

Doing crafts is one of my favorite things to do. Here are some of things that I have done lately.

For the picture holder I took old shutters and cut them down. I spray painted it and glued mini clothes pins on it. I also made the topiary thing as well.
I saw this on a blog and I can't remember which one but I made the valence.
The wreath was super easy and way cheap. It is just a wreath with felt flowers. The flowers are easy to make. Took a little time but I really like how it turned out.
I have been working for my dad this Summer. I work every Monday for a few hours. I have been saving my money for a new sewing machine. I got it a couple weeks ago and have been loving it. I have discovered that I love making Ella skirts. They are easy, cheap and fun to make. She loves them. I got the tutorials from www.makeitandloveit.blogspot.com and www.fromanigloo.blogspot.com.


7 comments:

Sally said...

Everything is so cute! Mom told me about Ella's skirts - didn't you put yoyo's on them?

Brittney said...

Betsy- you're so crafty! I love seeing your projects and ideas. Maybe someday I will have the motivation and inspiration to make my apartment (well, let's be honest.. hopefully house) cute like yours! Hope you're doing well!

::lindsay said...

Love all your projects! You are so crafty!

Julie said...

love it all, you need to post it on our craft blog because it is seriously looking so sad!

Jana said...

You amaze me!!

Trina said...

Everything looks great. You are so talented and I love everything you made. You want to make me a skirt? Just kidding.

Kristen said...

Wow! Good job! You are so crafty. I love the skirts. Maybe I'll try to make some for Afton...