I lost my wedding ring, I can't believe it. I didn't take it off and loose it. The only time I take it off is when I am working with dough. We were in a rush to get somewhere, I was getting the kids ready and myself. When we got to where we were going I sat down and then a little bit later I realized that my ring was gone. It could be anywhere; somewhere in my house, the church, my car, or outside. I really have no idea where to start looking and I am thinking that I probably won't find it. But thank goodness for insurance, in case I don't find it.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so sorry! I have to be SO careful in the winter, my hands are always cold and my ring has fallen off before! Does yours get loose in the cold weather? Say a prayer and start looking!
I lost my ring once. I think I had a helper. But I somehow found it several weeks later in Peyton's mouth. I think he found it on the floor in my room. Hope you find it.
How scary! I am susre it will show up.
That is scary. I agree with Sally. Say a prayer and start looking.
Post a Comment