We made a gingerbread house for FHE the other week. Ella loved it, especially eating all the candy. She liked decorating but then decided her time was better spent just eating as much candy as she could. I know they look like they had a blast from the picture, it is so hard to get a descent picture with two kids. This was the best out of like 20 pictures.
We had some practice seeing Santa before the Ward Party. She was so excited, she couldn't hardly wait but then once the moment came things changed. She is smiling but she was on the verge of tears. She wanted to sit on his lap. They also had two reindeer and Ella loved them.
Our ward always has a great Christmas Party. We had Santa, which both the kids were fine with sitting on his lap. Tanner wouldn't take his eyes off of him, totally fascinated by the hairy man. We had good food and then some Christmas karaoke. Me and Dave were spectators but Ella was bound and determined to do it. She wanted to sing "I love to see the Temple". She was so excited but then got really nervous one she got up there, Dave was a good sport and helped her out.

4 comments:
How fun! We didn't have Santa at our ward party...they look so cute in their Christmas clothes!
They do look cute in their Christmas outfits. It also looks like she wasn't very happy about the Karaoke. I guess she takes after us Allen's and prefers to avoid the spotlight even if she doesn't completely realize it.
Im so excited to see you guys!
Very cute blog and pictures. We had Santa at our Christmas party and the kids didn't want to even go and see him. They had no desire and I figure they are probably old that they can choose. I love this time of year!
Post a Comment