We spent Christmas with my family and we had lots of fun. I took Ella to see Princess and the Frog with my mom and sister. It was really cute and Ella loved it. She especially loves the popcorn and pop we usually get.
Cute picture of Janet and Tanner, I love his hat.
We were driving to my Aunt's house, Tanner was starting to get unhappy so Ella held his hand to try and help him feel better.
Christmas Eve we went to my Aunt's house. We eat all different kinds of appetizers, then we do the nativity. Ella was the angel, she was so excited.
After the nativity, we play the thimble game. Then Santa knocks on the door and leaves presents for each of us. Ella loved that part.
Christmas morning, Tanner loved the wrapping paper. I love his jammies, thanks to my friend McKenzie.
Ella was so excited for Christmas. She would ask me what I got her and was always talking about Jesus's birthday. Her big present was a dress up chest with dresses. She loved it, lets just say that it has become her main wardrobe.
We started a new tradition this year. Since we are celebrating Christ's birth we decided to make a cake and sing Happy Birthday. Ella liked it a lot and I think it helped get the point across. She did get to blow out the candles. I got the idea from a Relief Society Activity.
I was also able to go shopping with three of my sisters and my mom. We went to Seattle and shopped until we dropped. It was so much fun. One of my favorite items that I bought was a hat for Tanner. I think he looks adorable.

9 comments:
Cute pictures! I like Tanner's hat too! I think Trina has done a birthday cake for Jesus before. It's a great tradition.
Thats a horrible picture of me, but your kids look so cute in all of the pictures.
He does look adorable in that hat. I love chubby cheeked boys in cute hats. So fun! You guys look like you had a great Christmas, now on to hoping the next year is just as fabulous!
Love the hat. I think it was a great purchase. Although I'm most excited to see Ella in her swimsuit this summer!
i love dress-ups!
I love Tanner's PJ's! Those are so cute. I'm glad you had a fun Christmas and got to go shopping in Seattle. That's so much fun!
I'm glad you got your ring back. What a relief! The fridge is really random. Haha!
Very cute pictures. We missed seeing you at Christmas. Ella is a beautiful angel and Tanner is so cute. He is growing up too fast. Very cute hats.
Wow I am so behind on blogs! I am glad you had a good christmas! Tanner is so stinkin cute!! Love both hats!
So fun! It looks like you had a great Christmas, and a good time with Dave's parents too. Juliet was also an angel. We played the thimble game growing up...my dad taught it to us. How cute to see that it's a Skeen thing!
Post a Comment