Again, time has flown by, Tanner is now 6 months. He is half way to being 1, how crazy is that?His stats:
17 lb 12 oz 56%
27.9 in long 91%
17.5 in for his head 72%
He is getting taller and thinning out I guess. He is still sweet as ever. He still does not roll, he can but he must see no need yet. I have been giving him a few things to eat. He hates rice cereal, and tolerates applesauce. He loves the cereal puffs and yogurt melts. I need to start giving him other stuff to eat as well, start expanding his pallet. I am not excited, he is not easy to feed and gets very frustrated with the spoon.
He has no teeth, which is fine by me, less time for them rot.
Loves his jumper toy and he can really get jumping in that thing. It is really cute. He sits up okay, I definitely have to put the Boppy pillow around him though. His problem is that he is always moving his legs and so he falls over easily. Its been a great 6 months with him in our home.

4 comments:
what a cutie!
Cute, cute, cute! Two days!
That's funny he doesn't like food - I thought he like to eat! He'll eventually figure it out.
Wow, I can't believe Tanner is 6 months old already! Caden hasn't been the easiest to feed, either. I hope Tanner gets better with food! I know it's frustrating.
Post a Comment