Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tanner's Blessing

Dave blessed Tanner Sunday, July 26 and we had some of my family there. Sally and all of her family were there, Trina and her kids, Stephanie, Nancy, Mom and Dad. Everyone came over for dinner after church, it was fun to spend time with all of them. Trina took some really great pictures of Tanner with her camera. Get ready, there are a lot of pictures.
Our growing family

Nancy and Ella




Ella and her cousin Madeline, she is such a cutie and the funniest 2 year old I know.




4 comments:

Sally said...

Such cute pictures of Tanner, so many good ones! I love the pics of Ella kissing him. I don't think I told you that I liked your shirt, it looked cute and mom did a good job fixing it! It was fun to be there with you! How was Seattle?

Julie said...

I was going to totally tell you that Dave did a good job! I teared up a little!!! He is such a cutie and looks so different everytime I see him! I love the cheeks!!!!
Man I have been so spacey lately because I keep forgetting to ask you how certains things are and then I feel so dumb when I read them on your blog! Thank goodness for blogs I guess!

Janet Mae said...

You need to stop posting so many pictures from that weekend. I am so jealous. How did Madeline get a black eye?

Sally said...

Madeline fell and hit her head on a dresser - I was standing there when it happened so she told everyone I did it!