Monday, August 31, 2009

She's 3!

Ella turned three yesterday and I can't believe it, time really does fly. She is so much fun to have around, but she is definitely a bit of a character. She is not into dinosaurs as much, she is really starting to get into princesses. She is still not potty trained and I don't think she will be anytime soon. She is really good at cleaning up if she is asked. She loves to watch movies, don't worry I do limit her. She loves to play games, we play Candyland at least once a day.


Here she is right before we left to church.

She wanted to open presents right when she woke up.

Tanner right after eating.


We had a little party with Ella's two best friends and their families.




8 comments:

Janet Mae said...

I cant believe shes already 3! I remember when I went to the hospital to see you guys. When are you guys coming to Utah? I should call you.

Sally said...

Her little curly pig tails are so cute! I like that she has 6 candles - that's a definite sign she is 3!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!

Kristen said...

How fun! She is such a cutie in her church outfit.

Katrina said...

Yea, so cute! Happy birthday to Ella, and congratulations to her mommy and daddy for being parents for 3 years!

Julie said...

I can't believe Ella is 3! She's so cute. I love her Sunday outfit. I can't wait to have a girl to dress up someday!

Julie said...

I am glad we could help celebrate our favorite friends birthday!

Kris said...

She is an absolute doll. Love her cute smile right before church. What a Happy Birthday she had!