Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2 Months




Tanner turned 2 months on the 15th and he is definitely growing. We went to the doctor last week, he weighs 13 pounds and is 24 inches long. He is in the 86th percentile for weight, 80th percentile for heighth, and 60th percentile for his head. My boy is a bit of a chunk but I wouldn't have him any other way. He is so much fun to be around. He still sleeps great at night. He usually goes to bed between 8:30 and 9:00, wakes up between 5:00 and 5:30 to eat and then sleeps until about 8:30. I really can't complain about sleep.

He is kind of a squealer though, so hopefully he grows out of it. Eating has been a bit tricky. He was doing great and then he started throwing up every bottle, yeah 5 oz is more than you think. I started having a bowl next to me for him. At both my sister's house I would only feed him in the kitchen. We switched him to soy because Ella had the same problem, he has been lots better but does still throw up sometimes. This last Sunday he did it to Dave during Sunday School.
He smiles a lot and has a huge smile. He is also cooing. It is so cute becuase his whole face lights up when he smiles. I love it when they start smiling, it makes it all worth it.
Hates his car seat, most definitely. I usually carry him in the Snugglie since he loves it. It makes sense he loves it becuase he is a snuggler and loves being held. It works out great for now because he is happy and then Ella can sit in the cart.
I think I have a mover on my hands, he never stops moving unless he is sleeping. Only 2 months and he is very wiggly.

2 comments:

Sally said...

I LOVE the huge smiles! I saw one of Trina's pictures of his smiles, so cute! Lilah is a squirmy girl - have fun at church... Have you told your dr about the throwing up? Maybe it is reflux?

Jana said...

What a cutie!