We had a ward campout on Friday and Saturday, normally we would not go because I am not a camper. My idea of camping is in a cabin. We had a lot of fun though, especially Ella. The kids slept really good considering it was in a tent. We all went to bed late and got up early but they both did great. The ward had great food, carts to ride in, at night we had a fire and did smores. We just might go again next year.
Both were happy in the morning when they woke up.
Ella riding in the hand cart with her friends.

3 comments:
Wow you guys have been busy! Your kids are so cute and it looks like you're having so much fun. Good job camping! We haven't tried camping with Sam yet. Maybe this fall...
I haven't attempted camping yet, but it's good to know that it wasn't that bad for you. Maybe I'll give it a try sometime. I love how chunky Tanner is! That's so cute. I can't believe how well he is sleeping. You are lucky! Caden's still getting up once a night. When will it end?!
I'm catching up on your blog. THese photos are so cute. This camping trip was fun. Glad you guys came!
Post a Comment