I can't believe it, my baby boy is already one month. Time really does fly. His first month has been great, he really is so much fun to have around. He is a baby and does do his fair share of crying but he is a good baby. He is doing great at night. He usually goes to bed anywhere between 9 and 10, then wakes up at 1:30 and 5:30, then doesn't get up for the day until 8:00. Last night he didn't wake up for his first feeding until 4:00, boy it felt good to get a good 5 1/2 hours of sleep in a row.
He loves being on his tummy, he doesn't mind his back but he will lay on the floor longer when he is on his tummy.
Tanner is quite the little grunter, he can be quite loud. I am bottle feeding him and I don't feel like I can feed him during primary because he is loud and distracting.
He has only been stepped on once by Ella and it was not intentional.
He is smiling, I know he is only 4 1/2 weeks but I swear he is. After he eats I always talk to him for a while and he has been giving me a smile or two almost everytime. He won't just smile anytime, you have to do right after he eats. He has only been doing this for a few days but I swear he is smiling, I know they don't usually smile until 6 weeks.
Adjusting to two kids has not been as hard as I thought. To be honest, it has been easier then it was adjusting to one kid. I was worried it would be really hard and going places would be hard, but it has been great. Going places can be a little awkward because I don't have as many arms and hands as I would like but I love having two.

Oh and don't worry he is still maintaining and adding to his cheeks and rolls; but I love them.


4 comments:
Too cute! I can't believe it has been a month and I have only held him once!!! I better get some time in soon before he doesn't want to be held anymore! Plus on Sunday I will always take him whenever!!! I mean that!
He is so cute! It was fun to see him! I think he looks more like Ella in person.
Wow, I can't believe he's already so old! I'm glad you get some sleep at night, even though it's interrupted! And I totally believe you about his smiling...Juliet smiled at 4 weeks too, and I remember being really surprised. It seemed for real though, and Tanner's sound legitimate too:)
He is seriously one cute little guy. That is too cool he is smiling, he seems like such a happy baby.
Post a Comment