We decided to go up to Twin Lakes for only a couple of days since Tanner is pretty new. Well, we had planned on going Wednesday to Friday but we came home before then. We showed up Wednesday afternoon, by the next morning almost everyone there was sick with the flu. We decided we should leave hoping that none of us, especially Tanner, wouldn't get sick. I didn't want to leave but I knew we should, I felt so bad for Ella becuase she was so excited to play with her cousins. It ended up being good that we left because more people ended up getting the bug but our family didn't get it. I think that was the quickest trip to Twin Lakes for me. I didn't really get any pictures because we left so soon.

Ella was so excited to go that she sat in the car for 45 minute before we left. We kept trying to tell her that it wasn't time to go yet but she insisted on sitting in the car anyway.

0 comments:
Post a Comment