Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Old Memories!

I was going through some boxes and found a few things from when I was younger. I found the little poncho/shrug thing that I wore when I was little and an umbrella that I got when I went to Hawaii with my family. Ella wanted them both and I decided what good do they do in a box, so she has been wearing the shrug all day and she loves the umbrella. I am pretty sure the umbrella will be ruined with in a week but she loves it. 




6 comments:

Janet Mae said...

I cant believe that you still have that umbrella. Ella looks really cute in your poncho.

Trina said...

So cute! I love Ella's expression in the first picture. She looks good in your poncho. That umbrella is really neat.

Katrina said...

That's so cute! That is a darling umbrella too, I'm sure Ella's loving it.

Kris said...

Sydnee used to wear one of my baby outfits, and it was so cute on her. Ella looks great. These pictures are so cute. I can't believe you are getting so close to having that baby. I hope he comes soon!

Sarah said...

That is fun that you kept some of those things from when you were a girl. Ella is such a cute little girl. I laughed when you said that umbrella will probably be ruined soon. :) Kids are so rough.

Grabers said...

Ella looks stylin