Wednesday, May 20, 2009

35 Weeks!!!!


I know I look totally tired and grungy, I didn't have time today to shower and fix my hair so you all get the natural look today. I was officially 35 weeks on Sunday but I didn't get around to until today. I am so excited to be 35 weeks, 5 weeks left and I will get to hold my cute little boy. I am hoping that he comes at 37 weeks, like his sister but I am trying to not get my hopes up. I am tired and am totally grumpy sometimes. I'm not really swelling unless its hot and I am on my feet a lot. I was trying to exercise up until I had him but my motivation in the last two weeks has gone done to nothing.  

My two good friends, McKenzie and Julie through me a shower which turned out fabulous and a lot of fun. I got tons of cute boys clothes, so he has clothes and blankets for when he comes. I am almost done with his room, I just need a few more things for his walls. I think it turned out just how I wanted it, I'll post pictures when its done. 
I packed my hospital bag the other day because it wasn't packed with Ella when she came and I feel better having it ready. 
I won't be posting a picture at 40 weeks because I better not be pregnant then and if I am still pregnant I am pretty sure I won't want to show everyone what I look like. 

6 comments:

Jana said...

still looking good!

Sally said...

You finally look pregnant! I can't believe how great you look, seriously! Loved the post about Ella and your shrug - I totally remember you wearing that!

Kristen said...

Wow! Just 5 weeks? (And hopefully less?) That's great. You really do look so good. I hope you post another picture when you get a little bit closer - even though you don't want to.

Julie said...

You make me laugh!

Hilarie* said...

Oh you are too cute! I understand all to well how it feels getting to the end, and trying hard not to get sad when the days pass near the end and still no baby! I'll cross my fingers for you though!!! By the way... Brooklyn won't stop talking about her new friends, Jenni and Ella. She asked me all day today if her friends could come back and play. So lets definately get together! Let me know when you would be up for a play day!

Grabers said...

Wow 35 weeks and you still look great! From the picture it looks like he still needs to drop a bit but hey it could happen quick hang in there.