Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy!

Ella stopped taking a nap about a month or two ago. Lately she has been a real challenge. The nursery leaders were even telling me that every once in a while she has been more active than usual. The nursery leader was totally nice about it, she has told me that she is always active but a couple of times she has seemed to "be on one" that week. Not something you want to hear. I think she has been over tired lately. I decided we needed to go back to naps, at least every other day. We started on Sunday, it didn't go over well. She was banging on her door and screaming "I'M HAPPY". Yeah, we definitely didn't let her come out. Wow, what a difference a nap has made. She is a whole new person, my sweet little girl is back. Hopefully we can keep this up for a while. Its only been 4 days but its been so much better. 

4 comments:

Janet Mae said...

So funny! These two posts just made my day!

Sally said...

We have gone to an every other day nap schedule and it works for us.

Jana said...

Yeah for you! We wouldn't survive around here without a nap!

Katrina said...

Isn't it funny how much sleep can make a difference? I'm glad it's worked out for her to take naps again sometimes, especially if it makes her happier (even if she says she already is!) and it means you get a little bit of free time!