Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dinosaurs Awesome!

For anyone who knows my child then you know how much she loves dinosaurs. Last night we took her to a live show called "Walking With Dinosaurs". The dinosaurs are life size and pretty realistic looking. I was pretty impressed with the show and the dinosaurs. 

We had been preping her for this for a few weeks. We had been talking about it and telling her it was going to be awesome. There were clips on youtube that we had been showing her as well. We were hoping the preping would get her excited to go and help her not get scared since the dinosaurs were going to be big and probably loud. Well our prep work paid off, she did great and lets just say that saying she loved it is an understatement. She was mesmerized by them and just kept saying dinosaurs throughout the whole thing. She did say it was awesome during the show as well. She did get a little scared when T-Rex came out becuase he was huge, loud, and scary looking. 
We were actually on the front row. I would recommend sitting a bit higher because we had some stupid plants in our view sometimes. It was hard to take pictures because the lighting was bad and my camera is not the best.
Baby T-Rex taking a bow at the end.
Scary big T-Rex.
Plants that were in the way for a while.
Ella loving it and decided she would look at me to give me a cheese but only for a second. 


I can't believe I am posting this picture, I totally look huge but I want proof that we were all there. 

6 comments:

Trina said...

I am so glad that you guys took Ella to the dinosaur show. I remember you talking about it. I still think that it is funny that she has a dinosaur obsession. The show sounded like a lot of fun. For record it is impossible for you to look huge when you AREN'T.

Kristen said...

That is so cool! And good job prepping her so that she didn't get scared. And I don't think you look huge, either, but I understand how you're feeling.

Sally said...

So fun! You are as bad as Jana - you look great!

Jana said...

Looks fun! And while I think you look great, I completely understand how you feel!

Julie said...

I was totally going to ask you about that! You will have to tell me more later! I am glad that she loved it!

Katrina said...

That is so cute that she was totally mesmerized. How fun.