Wednesday, April 15, 2009

30 Weeks!

I can't believe I am 30 weeks but I am. Here is a picture of my progress. I still feel good but I am starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. I am a bit tired. I have been falling asleep more on the couch early. When me and Dave watch a movie I always have to ask how it ended because I usually fall asleep. I am having a hard time reading because I fall asleep, it really doesn't matter how great the book is. I just can't keep my eyes open at the end of the day.

6 comments:

Sally said...

You look great! Still not very big yet...

Julie said...

Betsy, you seriously look so great! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left until your little boy comes.

I'm always falling asleep during movies, too. I'm still suffering from sleep loss :)

Jana said...

You finally look pregnant!
And by the way, I NEVER make it though a movie anymore. The other night, I asked Ross if he wanted to rent a movie and his response was, "Why? So you can just fall asleep!'

Grabers said...

I remember that, I couldn't stay up either. I remember falling asleep watching the grinch stole christmas at the theatre when it came out when I was pregnant with Maddy. You still look great. I'm looking forward to seeing you this summer.

Kris said...

I'm a week late in reading this, and I'm amazed that you only have 9 weeks left in this pregnancy. You look awesome and I'm so glad that you are feeling well. That's great. Good luck these last few weeks. Oh and thanks so much for the scrapbooking paper and the gift for Colton. :)

Kristen said...

You look AWESOME! Just 63 more days... AH!