Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mothers!

I love Mother's Day and I felt very loved this year by my family. May 1st Dave and the kids started the month by writting me a note each day and they did this until Mother's Day; Dave called it the 12 Days of Mother's Day. It was definitely the highlight of each day and the notes were very sweet.
On Mother's Day we got brownies and ice cream in Relief Society while we chatted the last 15 minutes. Its ones of my favorite traditions we have in our ward. My mom and dad, Janet and Nick came over after church for dinner. I'm not bragging but I do feel very lucky that I get to see my mom most years for Mother's Day. We had a yummy dessert after dinner, they were mini mint chocolate triffles. It was a perfect day.
I feel so blessed to have a wonderful family and so many wonderful woman in my life. I am truly blessed.
 
Tanner and Ella both filled our a questionaire about me at church, it was sweet and gave me a good laugh.
Ella's
My mom's name is BETSY
My mom is 32 years old.
My mom spends most of her day GOING TO STORES.
If my mom was a superhero, her name would be SUPER LOVE MOM.
The thing my mom cooks is MY FAVORITE KIND OF SAUCE ON RICE. (Hawaiian Haystacks)
My favorite thing to do with my mom is HELP MY MOM GO TO STORES.
My mom is the best at COOKING MY FAVORITE FOOD.
I love my mom because SHE TEACHES ME HOW TO RIDE ON TWO WHEELS.
 
Tanner's
My mom's name is MOMMA.
My mom is 4 years old. ON HER BIRTHDAY TOMORROW
My mom spends most of her day WASH AND WASHES MY BLANKIE AND MAKES MAC AND CHEESE.
If my mom was a superhero, her name would be SUPPERMOMMA.
The best thing my mom cooks is HELICOPTER CAKES AND MAC AND CHEESE.
My favorite things to do with my mom is PLAY WITH TOYS.
My mom is the best at PLAYING HEADBANDZ.
I love my mom because SHE MAKES DINNER.



5 comments:

Trina said...

I am glad that mom gets to be with some of her kids every year. You are an amazing mom and I am glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Sally said...

Hey - you put some good pictures of Janet up (you always seem to get the funniest pictures of her). You all three look good! What a sweet gift from Dave and the kids.

Betsy said...

I was kind this time, I did capture a pretty good one but didn't share it this time.

Janet Mae said...

Thanks Betsy.

Jana said...

Great post! Dave is such a fun dad!!