Sunday, May 19, 2013

Family Pictures

After rescheduling 3 times we finally got our family pictures. The kids were pretty good, other than Tanner always putting his hands on his mouth and Soffie crying whenever the camera was in front of her. By some miracle there were a few good ones, our photographer took a lot of pictures and I'm glad she did. My mom came to help the kids smile and I'm so glad she was there to help.















 

10 comments:

TyLeen said...

It helps that your family is so dang cute! They all turned out perfect!

Trina said...

Adorable pictures! You have such a cute family and I loved your outfits. The lighting was amazing. I love Soffie's legs!!

Sally said...

You all look so good! I love all the pictures! I think Tanner is SO photogenic!

Stephanie said...

Awesome pictures. I'm with Trina, I love soffie's legs.

Anonymous said...

They turned out great. I love the coloring. Were did you guys take them?

Nancy said...

You guys all look amazing!

Jana said...

Amazing pictures! I loved your outfit choices!

Betsy said...

Thanks Shannon. They were taken in Mattawa.

Julie said...

so many cute ones how to decide! I love the train one of the three kids and the one Of Tanner in the field is so adorable!!! Love your family!

Hilarie* said...

Holy cow I haven't checked blogs for over a year. Good to see your family growing!! The family pictures turned out really cute! Glad we get to see each other every now and again!! Thanks for your help for my dr appts. You are the best!!