Thursday, May 9, 2013

Its beginning to feel a lot like Summer

We have been having fabulous weather lately. It has been 80's and 90's for about a week and we are loving it. The kids are in heaven and so am I. We have been staying up way to late playing, trips to the park, Sonic drinks, lunch dates with Dad, and swimming. We are all very excited for school to be done so we don't have to be back for Ella to get on and off the bus.
After more than 6 1/2 years Ella finally learned to ride her bike without training wheels. Hooray! Its a pretty big deal. She had a bad accident last summer and lost interest in her bike after that. The girl was scared of her bike. Over the past couple of weeks we have been working on it and shes finally got it. Before I couldn't get her on her bike, well now we can't get her off.







 Soffie's sweet as ever.


 We made summer snowballs. They are a mixture of cornstarch and shaving cream. The kids loved them. Ella nailed Tanner right in the eye.
No editing, her eyes are so blue in this picture.

3 comments:

Sally said...

How fun! We are jealous - we've had cold and rainy weather for a few weeks - we are ready for some swimming weather here! Love all the pictures of Ella on her bike - great job Ella! Soffie is so cute!

Trina said...

What fun! THe sumer snowballs look like lots of fun. Your kids are so cute and Soffie is getting so big. I love her blue eyes!

Nancy said...

Fun! I just can't look at picture of Soffie for too long otherwise I start to get really baby hungry! Love ya guys!