Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Years Eve

For New Year's Eve we headed to my parents again because my sister from CA was visiting. We had a fun night together. I was in charge of dinner, so with the help of my mom and sister we tried several new things. We had our traditional shrimp, along with scallops, cheesy bread, zucchini, salad, and punch. It was the first time trying scallops for all of us. I really liked them; I'll be making them again. We played some Minute-to-Win-It games. We had a lot of good laughs.









2 comments:

Sally said...

I love all the Minute to Win it pictures - so fun! I also like the piggy back picture with Talia. Looks like a fun time and sounds like yummy dinner!

Trina said...

Thanks for coming to Mattawa for a couple of days while we were visiting. It was so fun to see you and your family. I also love the piggyback picture and would love it if you shared it. The New Year's Eve Dinner was amazing. Thanks Betsy!