Oh Betsy she is so cute! I've been checking all day for pictures! She does have a round face and I was thinking she looked like Ella and then I saw the picture of her eyes open I instantly thought Tanner! Didn't I tell you that you didn't have to know who she looked like - if you post pictures everyone else will tell you! =) Can't wait to meet her in October.
6 comments:
Cute cute cute! I can't wait to meet her! I think Liam and I will be making a trip to mom's very soon. I just need to get moved first.
Oh Betsy she is so cute! I've been checking all day for pictures! She does have a round face and I was thinking she looked like Ella and then I saw the picture of her eyes open I instantly thought Tanner! Didn't I tell you that you didn't have to know who she looked like - if you post pictures everyone else will tell you! =) Can't wait to meet her in October.
So adorable! Thanks for posting pictures. I can't wait to meet her.
She is beautiful! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her!
Im already in love with her! So happy I get to spend a month hanging out with you guys.
Congratulations!!! She is adorable, what a sweetheart. And great job on both of their rooms--and Soffie's shoes! Love you!
Post a Comment