A few people have asked to see what I have been up to lately with decorating. We finished Ella's room months ago, I just haven't gotten around to posting it. I just barely finished the baby's room and I am pretty please with it. The colors aren't completely true in the pictures but still look pretty good.
A little reading corner.
Her wild dresser, but I think it turned out cute.
Baby's room.
My mom made her a quilt and I loved the fabric so much that I did her room with the same fabric. I made the skirt and recovered the bumper.
Yes, her name is going to be Soffie Anne Kemp.
I went to a craft day with some friends and one thing I made were some shoes for little Soffie. I love them and they were pretty easy to make.

6 comments:
Both the rooms are adorable! And I love Soffie, such a cute name!
I love Ella's dresser - did you cover it with wallpaper? So cute! I also love Soffie's shoes - adorable! I have to say I LOVE the middle name ;) Both rooms look awesome, I'm sorry I didn't make it by to see them in person.
The rooms are awesome! you are very talented!
Very cute. You always inspire me to want to do more decorating.
So adorable!!! Everything turned out amazing.
Rock star. I hadn't seen the changes in Ella's room, it's super cute. I love her wild dresser!! And those shoes are way too cute, especially now that I saw them on!
Post a Comment