5:00 am is the time we all woke up to drive an hour to see a bunch of hot air balloons take off into the air. Walla Walla has a Hot Air Balloon Festival every year and we finally made it there this year. It was a lot of fun, the kids were so excited to see the hot air balloons. There was also lots of yummy food, booths, fun stuff for kids, car show, and crafts for kids to do. We did end up leaving by about noon though. The kids were done and both slept the whole way home.
Ella was so excited but kept telling us that she just wanted to watch and not ride in a hot air balloon.
5:00 wake up is starting to kick in.
There was a mini hot air balloon that we let our kids get on. It took them up 20 ft and then let them down. Tanner was so excited until he realized that it kept going up and up. Each ticket got two rides, Tanner didn't take his second ride.

4 comments:
That looks so cool! I don't know if Mike would deliberately wake up our kids early to go do anything! I love that last picture of Tanner.
That does look really fun, but I'm with Mike I don't know if I'd wake my child up early to go do something especially if I were pregnant like you. You're a better parent then me.
Looks like fun! Great pictures!!!
you are the nicest parents ever! you pictures look amazing, i love the color!
Post a Comment