Ella's preschool had a little graduation for the end of the year. I know its a little ridiculous but it was pretty much the most adorable thing to watch. The kids sat up on stage and sang several songs. Ella's preschool teacher handed them their certificate but before the kids received their certificate they spelled their first and last name. Ella was the very last one called up and she did great. Ella's teacher, Miss Molly, is probably the best preschool teacher a kid could have. She loves what she does and I loved knowing that she loved Ella. I know Ella will miss her.
A cute little story about that. A few weeks ago Ella's Elementary school had an open house where the new kindergarteners could tour the school and meet the teachers. The next day I found Ella in tears, when I asked her what was wrong she told me that if she went to kindergarten that she wouldn't see Miss Molly anymore and that she would miss her so much.
Another funny story that I was told about preschool. There is a little boy that has seemed to like Ella for a while. I found out that they were outside playing the other day and he was putting his arm around Ella and he also sneaked in a little kiss on Ella's cheek. Later I asked Ella what she thought of this boy kissing her, she told me that it was okay because it wasn't sloppy. Yeah, I think we might be in trouble.
On the program there was a section with what each child said they wanted to be when they grew up. Ella said, "a school teacher, because I really like school." We'll see if she continues to feel that way about a school teacher and school.
We did a little photo shoot before the graduation.

6 comments:
Love her!
Cute outfit. She'll love kindergarten!
So fun to hear the stories. The kissing one is hilarious. I am excited to see you next month. She is looking so grown up and so pretty!
How fun! Great pictures!
The last picture is so adorable! I love miss Ella!
"Because it wasn't sloppy"... hahaha! That is so funny! She's adorable and I love the pics of Tanner too. I can't believe how big and grown up they are already!
Post a Comment