Twin Lakes was so fun this year. It seems like there is always something crazy that happens every year but it was pretty low key this year, only one tire blew on the way there. The kids had tons of fun and were worn out by the end of the week. We had fun skiing, tubing, knee boarding, making gigantic bubbles, taking walks, fishing, swimming, jumping off the dock and so much more. Ella had been talking about it for weeks and was so excited to spend time with her cousins Tallia and Tucker.
Ella even jumped off by herself this year. She also would swim out to where she couldn't touch, which is big for her.
Tanner tolerated tubing.
Ella loved tubing this year and she was so brave. She liked it pretty rough.
Grandpa in a kayak looking for turtles.
The simple joys a balloon can bring. Aunt Trina always has fun treats in her bag.
Ella tried knee-boarding this year, I was seriously impressed. She was so brave.
Ella tubing with my sister's nieces. She loved playing with these girls and the triplets.

4 comments:
Thank you! Looks like you guys had fun!
Looks like you had a great time! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
Looks like a great year! I'm glad there were no disasters. I really miss Twin Lakes!
Twin lakes was so much fun and I am so glad you were there. It was so good to spend the week with you and your family. Thanks again for feeding us, letting us stay in your house and sharing your car. I really appreciate it!
Post a Comment