Sunday, July 17, 2011

Good Friends

My good friend Mckenzie came for a quick visit. It was so good to see her and her sweet family, especially her new baby. We had fun chatting and eating yummy desserts. The kids were so glad to see each other and play. It was just like old times and it felt so good to catch up with her.







3 comments:

Trina said...

Catching up with old friends is the greatest.

Katrina said...

Betsy, do you think the little girl in the brown swimsuit looks just like Janet? I thought at first that she had to be a niece of yours. Anyway, it looks you had fun catching up!

Katrina said...

Oh wait, I feel so silly! I just saw your post from the Oregon coast and Ella has the same swimsuit on...so is this Ella in the brown swimsuit? If it is, she looks different from usual, but apparently just like Janet. Haha, I'm confused. Oh well.