We had a great country flag day, as Ella kept calling it. We went to my parents for the weekend. My sister and her family were visiting and so was Nancy's fiance, Marshall. We had fun hanging out, going on the slip-n-slide, decorating bikes, riding grandpa's motorcycle, and doing confetti fireworks. We ended the 4th at home finishing the kids new play set, BBQ with Nancy and Marshall, and watching the fireworks.
Monday, July 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think Im gonna cry when I see your kids in August. I miss them so much.
I love the pics especially the one of Dave doing the slip n slide. He such a good dad for demoing that for Ella.
Fun, fun! I am so jealous! Can't wait to see you all soon! (Can we come visit your bunny?)
What a fun day!
Oops I meant to say weekend. I love the fireworks pictures.
Post a Comment