Friday, May 27, 2011

Preschool Pictures

Ella got her picture taken a while back, it was done through her preschool and I think the pictures turned out cute. The photographer had Ella take her glasses off for the picture. I'm not sure how I felt about that but its done and they are cute. I can kind of tell that her one eye is struggling to look straight without her glasses.

Ella and her preschool class. Ella's teacher, Ms Molly is amazing. We both love her, Ms Molly has been so good for Ella.

8 comments:

Janet Mae said...

Shes so cute. Im going to miss her so much.

Stephanie said...

Very cute. I love those blue eyes.

Trina said...

She looks so grown up in that picture. Ella is so cute and I am very excited to see her this summer.

Brittney said...

She's so cute and I love her dress!

Jana said...

I think she looks adorable!

Sally said...

The pictures turned out so cute!

Hilarie* said...

I love Ella's dress. DId you make it or buy? I can't find cute modest dresses like that!!! it was great to see you guys today! Lets get together. Hopefully we can have swimming lessons together!

::lindsay said...

Sooo cute! Love how the pictures turned out! And LOVE MISS MOLLY!!!!