Friday, May 6, 2011

The Little Things

I've been thinking about the little things in my life lately, my kids in particular. They are both so funny and fill my life with such joy. I want to remember and I want them to remember the little things we did together each day. I want them to remember the dance parties in the car, going to the park, reading books, playing and so many other things. But here are a few that I snapped a photo of.


Their Aunt Janet singing Disney songs with them on a Sunday afternoon.
Tanner resting his hand on Dave's arm through all of dinner. It was really sweet.
The crafts we do together, and sometimes the last minute ones become the funnest.
Aunt Janet laying on the couch with Ella until she fell asleep when she had a fever.

4 comments:

Julie said...

um is that a hat?????

Betsy said...

It's a balloon person, Ella said it was here. Just a random craft.

Brittney said...

Cute post! Also, I love your couch pillows. :)

Julie said...

That is adorable that Tanner puts his hand on Dave's arm while you eat!