We finally had our craft show. Me and a good friend worked hard for two months to prepare for it. We made all sorts of fun things. We both love to do crafts so really it was a great excuse to get together. We had so much fun.
It was at our elementary school and it was their first year doing it so there was not a lot of people. We did well for how many people came through. It wasn't well advertised and many vendors didn't want to come since it was there first year. We didn't make a ton of money but I would do it again. It was a good experience. We will try a few different ways to sell what we have left. So if anyone is interested, let me know.

5 comments:
Lots of cute stuff. What do you have left? I may want to buy a few things. At least you got to spend time with Julie.
Looks like tons of cute stuff! I wish I had been able to go. I actually would like to come by sometime and take a look at your stuff.
Oh, and you should totally have a party to sell the rest of your things. I know tons of people from the ward would like to come, myself included, and buy from you.
Good job, ladies!!!
I loved all of the cute things you two ladies made! You did a great job and everything looked very professional. If you have another little sale I will probably be back for more! Ha. And I loved everything in the basket from the drawing as well. :)
SO CUTE! I was hoping you would write about how it all turned out. You are amazing for making all of those things with two kids. I'm so impressed. Do you have an etsy shop? That might help get some of your leftovers sold, too.
Good job on the craft show. Looks like a lot of cute stuff.
Post a Comment