Another couple of months have gone by and Tanner is 9 months. Really, it has gone by so fast but he is so much fun and is still very sweet. He definitely has opinion though. I like lists, so here is a list of a few things about him.
-He has been doing the army crawl for a while but he is now crawling on his hands and knees.
-He loves to scream, especially during church. Hes not upset, he just loves his voice.
-He gets frustrated with his sister easily when he is in the shopping cart. She just touches him and he gets mad. He usually loves her but he does not like to be bothered in the shopping cart.
-He loves his Dad. Dave comes home and he instantly starts whining for him and if Dave takes too long then he gets upset. Its really cute.
-Loves bananas, loves them. He also likes Cocoa Puffs, he gets really excited when I pull out the box. Still a carb lover.
-73% for height, 81% for his head size, and 29% for his weight. The doctor seemed a little bit concerned about his weight since he is not proportionate, he told me to feed him more. I don't think I can feed him more, he stops when hes done. I am not going to force him to eat. He is skinnier than Ella but I think he is fine. He definitely has plenty of rolls on his thighs.
Classic for him, he loves to scream.

11 comments:
Oh my goodness he's getting so big! And he's really changing. I think he's looking more and more like his big sister.
He is growing up too fast. I can't wait to see him in July.
He is growing up too fast. I can't wait to see him in July.
It's amazing how much he looks like Dave did when he was a baby. I can't wait to see you guys again. And by then our little guy will be around too. He's such a cutie!
I agree with Stephanie, he is changing. He is looking more like a little boy and less like a baby. So cute!
Omgoodness he is getting so big! He is so cute though Betsy... can't wait to see you guys in 4 weeks!
Oh his eyes are so beautiful
I can't believe how big his is!! what a character!
Wow, he is really growing up!
He is so cute Betsy! I can relate to the children with loud voices. HA.
Post a Comment