My good friend, Julie and I have been crafting away these past couple of months because we are going to be at a craft show. We have a blog showing some of the items that we will be selling at our booth. Heres our blog address, http://busychicks.blogspot.com/. Our craft show is at James McGee Elementary School in Pasco.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Very cute crafts! If I lived in WA I'd be there. Let us know how it goes!
Betsy it all looks great! I wish I could come and buy something. I really like the flower clips.
Super cute crafts. I wish I lived in Washington and could come and check it out. I hope that you have lots of success!
Betsy you are so incredibly talented!! Do you take orders? I would love to buy some stuff for the girls! WOW!
Wow! You have so much stuff! It's all so creative and very cute. I hope the craft show goes well!
I saw your stuff and it's way cute. Good job taking the initiative on doing something with your crafts. I would love to make the fabric flowers out here, if you would be so willing to tell me how you made them.
Betsy all that stuff is awesome! Is it possible to buy your hair accessories online for my sweet girls?? :)
Post a Comment