Tanner turned 8 months on the 15th and he is just more and more fun as he grows. I don't have any stats because he doesn't go to the doctor until 9 months but its been a while since I have written about him.
He usually sleeps through the night, unless he is teething.
He does not teeth well.
He has two teeth on the bottom. I think he is getting more right now because he has been a bit fussy lately.
He loves pancakes, bread, pasta, crackers, anything that is a carb. Thats my boy.
He like baby food but does get frustrated with it sometimes. I think its partly because he doesn't get to feed himself.
He is scooting around quite a bit in just the last few days. He has been getting up on his knees all by himself as well.
He always wakes up happy and will usually just play in his bed for a while.
He is getting too big for his car seat, he will be upgrading soon because it is a tight fit if he is wearing a jacket.
He gets offended when Dave comes home and doesn't show him some attention. Its actually really cute.
He is still a snuggler and loves soft things.
He loves to jump, so we get quite the work out during church.
He loves Ella's dolls, he likes to poke at the eyes.

5 comments:
I can't believe how big he is! So cute! He sounds like a lot of fun.
He is so cute. I love the picture of him with the big smile. He is getting so big and growing up fast. I wish I could see him. I miss living closer to you.
Sounds like a true boy poking the eyes!! Pretty soon he will be ripping off the heads!
Hes so cute! I miss you guys.
I think he looks like Ella in the second picture. What a cutie!
Post a Comment